What are some possible problems that could arise with Frenchies?
- Frenchies overheat EASILY and should NEVER EVER be left in a car. **see Heat Stroke in above question**
- Never leave your Frenchie in a yard UNATTENDED! They are prime dogs to be stolen. They also can get bit by a bee or wasp, even a snake and have an allergic reaction, which could lead to swelling and breathing difficulties as well as death.
- Frenchies can have expensive veterinary needs due to their being brachycephalic.
- Frenchies cannot swim (well most of them) and should not be around water unsupervised, ever.
- Frenchies DO SNORE and sometimes very loudly, so beware if you are a light sleeper.